I have always been a fan of Sonia Kashuk’s brushes, so when I was able to finally get my hands on her latest set – the exclusive Knockout Beauty Collection, which debuted in Target early this March – I was beyond ecstatic! The line was created by Sonia herself, along with the artist Dana Louise Kirkpatrick, to empower women with inspiring messages like “love is all you need” and “you are a knockout”. These messages are cute little reminders as I apply my makeup each day. The set includes: a Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Applicator Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Smudge Brush, Lip Color Brush, Eyebrow Comb/Brush. Along with the collection, I also purchased the Matte Lipstick in “Power Punch”, which is a beautiful vibrant red.
Not only are the brushes of great quality, but they also apply makeup so beautifully! Let me show you the “Knockout Beauty” look I created using brushes from the collection.
1. I applied my foundation with the Dense Buffing Brush.
2. Following up with the concealer using the Precision Concealer Brush.
3. I added an earth-toned color for my eyes using the Domed Eye Shadow Brush.
4. Afterwards, I applied a rosy blush using the Powder Blush Brush.
5. Last but not least, finishing the look using the Power Punch Lipstick.
Have you tried any of Sonia Kashuk’s latest knockout Beauty Collection? Would love to hear your thoughts?
Find your style @TargetStyle