Using Aloe Vera on your natural hair, is one of the best natural and organic ways of adding moisture back to your hair. With that said, here are 6 ways you can benefit from using Aloe Vera regularly on your hair.
- Aloe Vera is 90-99.5% Water and contains amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- It increases blood circulation to hair follicles.
- The amino acids and small amount of protein (lectin) in aloe vera strengthen damaged hair.
- Can also act as a humectant, drawing moisture from the air, while the sugar and pectin molecules in the aloe vera gel help deliver the moisture into the hair.
- Works great as a sealant for your ends locking in the moisture.
- If you are looking for an all natural gel, aloe vera is a great option. It provides mild hold and does not flake or cause heavy build up. It is water soluble, making it easy to wash from your hair.